- Colours may change once printed. RGB displays will appear brighter than once printed, if concerned when choosing your design please email us with any questions.
- Pricing is based on cost per size, finishing and stock, if you are wishing to change any of the previous mentioned additional cost may be apply.
- Once your design is chosen and payment has been made an email will be sent out to collect all relative information of your event and a proof will be email to you.
- No invitations will be put into production without an email approval - verbal approval will not be accepted.
- Colours, fonts and finishing options can be changed at clients request, however may incur addition charges based on the complexity.
- In order to ensure your stationery will be completed and delivered in time, please allow 24-48 hours for artwork proof to be sent for approval and 5-7 working days for stationery to be printed**
- Stock changes may incur an additional fee depending on GSM and stock type requested.
- Once your stationery is approved and in production, no changes can be made to the design.
- Megan Thomson Designs is not responsible for ANY typing errors once the proof has been approved.
- If once artwork has been approved and you notice any changes that were not on the proof you approved Megan Thomson Designs will correct your order free of charge.
- Stationery will be delivered by mail through Australian Post or in person depending on clients location.
- If client would like to collect stationery, please send us an email indicating when you would like to collect as our office is not occupied the whole time.
- Megan Thomson Designs is a service based business and once your deposit/payment has been made we begin work and therefore do not offer refunds.
Pricing is subject to change without notice.
*production timeline dependent on printing schedule
*some products may take longer to produce eg. acrylic signage and invitations.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device